Senior DevOps Cloud Engineer
Join our TECH team shaping the future!
We invest in our people, products, and technology. We embrace challenges, provide support, learn from failures, foster collaboration, and celebrate successes.
- You will be a team-player doing pre-studies and technical specifications
- You will design, develop and test software applications and workflows
- You will participate in testing, operations and support
- You analyze business requirements and document the value you create
- You will be a part in internal and external projects promoting consistency and best practices in our code and architecture
- You participate in the architectural design
- You identify topics, recommend improvements, you share ideas
- You pursue, evaluate, and recommend new technologies, tools and projects
What about you?
We are looking for engineer with a start-up spirit and skillset, experiences and seniority and experience within:
- SQL & MySql – Administration, scripting, development & analysis
- Azure platform – Infrastructure, admin, config & policies. Security, SLL, WAF, surveillance, load balancing, co-location, redundancy, failover, API gateway, autoscaling
- Azure AD, shared folder, Azure Graph API, Azure FTP
- Azure DevOps and Github
- Micro services architecture and Azure Containers
- .Net &.Net Core Framwork with C#
- APIs (Rest & Soap)
- XML, Json
- Agile working methods
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- QA and Test Automation
- Peppol EHF 3.0
You are a senior engineer hungry for new adventures
You are as fond of learning as you are of sharing the knowledge you have. You have an agile mindset creating the next in a start-up framework. You are a team-player. You like to contribute.
You speak fluent Norwegian and English – both in writing and verbally.
You will report to Head of Infrastructure and Applications.